Event: 11th Guangzhou International Solar Photovoltaic Exhibition 2019
Date: August 16 – 18, 2019
Venue: China Import & Export Fair Complex, Guangzhou, China
China is Numbered Among Top PV Producers: in 2017, Chinese enterprises fill out most of the spots in the world’s top 10 PV manufacturers: 6 for polysilicon, 10 for silicon chips, 8 for PV cells, and 8 for PV modules. More importantly, all 4 No.1 spots were taken by Chinese enterprises.
Review of PV Guangzhou 2018: on a show floor of 25,000 sq.m (up 20%), over 350 exhibitors (up 16%) gathered for the show, including Southern China Power Grid, JA SOLAR, Yingli, Hanergy, UNIEXPV, INVT, LONGI, AKCOME, DYMCO, Sako, CSG, Topray, Fivestar, SAJ, GoodWe, Ginlong, Growatt, Sofar Solar, Senergy, APsystems, etc. 91% buyers found the products they needed and 88% of them will return for 2019.
As one of the largest and most influential PV trade shows in China, PV GUANGZHOU 2019 is going to expand its show floor to 40,000 sq.m, with 600 quality exhibitors displaying state-of-the-art PV technology!
Moreover, the show will be held under the same roof as China Int’l Energy Conservation, Energy Storage & Clean Energy Expo, covering other energy options like charging piles, wind energy, batteries, power supplies, bio-energy, and heating technology!
- Photovoltaic Production Equipment: silicon rod silicon block silicon ingot production equipment, silicon wafer production equipment, battery production equipment, solar panels/modules production equipment, film version of the battery production equipment, etc.
- Production Technology & Research Equipment: photovoltaic cells, related PV components, PV raw material, PV project and system, etc.
- Solar Application Products: solar street lamp, lawn lamp, yard lamp, beacon lights, agricultural insecticide lamps, chargers, lights, traffic warning lights and other solar information display screen.
If you don’t want to miss out on this grand event, then please mark its date and venue, and register for your free digital ticket now!
For more information, please click here to visit the event website
Guangdong Grandeur International Exhibition Group
Tel: +86 20-29806570
Fax: +86 20 8257 9220
Event: Asian Utility Week
co-located with POWERGEN Asia, DistribuTECH Asia and SolarVision
Date: 3 – 5 September 2019
Venue: Malaysia International Trade & Exhibition Centre (MITEC), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Asian Utility Week is the leading digital utility exhibition and conference in the region; focusing on digital utility transformation and customer centricity.
The co-location of Asian Utility Week, POWERGEN Asia, DistribuTECH Asia and SolarVision provides you with one and only show covering the whole value chain of power – from generation to transmission and distribution to its digital transformation. The combination of these leading energy shows will bring an unprecedented authority, with insights shared by the world’s most forward-thinking experts and innovators. In turn, attracting attendees from all of the largest and most influential power providers, utilities and IPPs, governments and solution providers. Here you will discover the future of Asia’s Power & Energy industry.
For more information, please visit the event website:
Event: PowerTrends 2019
Theme: The Trends Shaping Renewable Energy
Date: 03-04 September 2019
Venue: SMX Convention Center, MOA Complex, Manila, Philippines
PowerTrends is the longest running energy show in the Philippines. It is the regular international exhibition and conference organized by Leverage International in cooperation with the Department of Energy since 1995. Last year, with the significant transformative change in the Philippine energy sector, PowerTrends partnered also with the National Renewable Energy Board to promote the development and utilization of renewable energy resources through its implementation of the Renewable Portfolio Standards for On-Grid and Off-Grid Areas, Renewable Energy Market Rules, the Green Energy Option Rules and the Revised National Renewable Energy Program.
The Philippine energy sector is poised for transformation in 2019 as it meets the following major challenges to achieve national energy self-reliance and sustainability:
- A new and transparent Philippine Conventional Energy Contracting Program (PCECP) that allows local and international exploration companies to develop and utilize indigenous petroleum resources under a service contract with the government
- Possible revival of the geothermal industry
- Resurrection of the nuclear interest
- Geopolitical issues with neighboring countries with possibility of joint exploration activities
- Global technological and political disruptions to the industry
- and amidst all these, a strong commitment to pursue clean energy through renewables.
PowerTrends brings together key business leaders, vendors, developers, institutions and principal energy policymakers responsible for the development of the Philippine energy sector.
PowerTrends cover all technologies, trends and issues relating to the energy sector. It incorporates 3 events:
- PowerTrends focuses on Power Generation, Transmission, Distribution and Management
- Energy Expo focuses on Renewable Energy, Natural Gas/LNG, Oil and Gas Exploration, Coal Mining and Processing and Energy Efficiency and Management (including Smart Sustainable Cities)
- Electech/Lightech focuses on Electrical Technologies and Lighting focusing on the latest technologies for energy efficiency and lighting
Please visit the event website for more information:
Leverage International (Consultants) Inc.
Event : Future Energy & Tech Investment Forum
Date: September 27th, 2019
Venue: 80 Robinson Road, Singapore
The Future Energy & Tech Investment Forum will take place on the 27th of September in Singapore. The one-day event will focus on emerging technologies and solutions in the future energy market, and explore the investment opportunities that are coming available. Hear from leaders and experts in the future energy & investment industry and get insights on the solar, wind, storage and energy management industry, with case studies from around the world.
- A full day of insights, ideas and networking of future energy, tech and innovation
- Learn about the latest trends and best practices in new energy industry
- Broad media and internet platform exposure
- 20+ industrial leading speakers, 150+ participants from energy resources / tech / consulting / investment companies
- Main forum, startup pitching, workshops, happy hour and networking
Topics to be Discussed
- Natural Resources Situation and Trends
- New Energy Planning and Investment
- Global Cooperation on New Energy Issues
- New Energy Policies and Laws
- Energy Control and Storage
- Electrical Vehicle Monitoring and Control
- Advanced Energy Technologies
- Green Supply Chain Management
- Blockchain Technology Empowers New Energy
- Intelligent Energy Control Systems
- Energy Network Challenge
- Microgrids, and more…
- Early Bird: 110USD (including one day pass, name badge, brochure, set lunch and coffee breaks)
- Regular Ticket: 150USD (including one day pass, name badge, brochure, set lunch and coffee breaks)
Click here to register at our event
To get more info, visit our event page:
EventLinker Consulting Company Ltd, Shanghai
Ms Sherry Chen
T: +86 18258056393
Event: Smart Energy Transformation Asia (SETA) 2019
Date: 10 – 12 October 2019
Venue: BITEC, Bangkok, Thailand
The 4th edition of Smart Energy Transformation Asia (SETA), formerly known as Smart Energy Technology Asia, is the leading meeting place for the ASEAN energy sector. This year’s edition focuses on latest technologies & solutions in the areas of Sustainable Power Generation, Energy Storage, Digitalization and Electric Vehicle Infrastructure.
As well as showcasing exclusive products and services, SETA 2019 offers the attendees a range of comprehensive educational programs. This exhibition and conference provide a platform for the energy industry to tap into a rapidly growing market. At this event energy professionals convene to engage in dialogue, create partnerships, do business and identify solutions and strategies that will shape the ASEAN energy industry for the years ahead.
In order to further develop and internationalize the show, the organizer- GAT International has partnered up with Deutsche Messe – the organizer of HANNOVER MESSE (world’s leading trade fair for industrial technology, logistic & energy) with headquarters in Germany. Deutsche Messe currently organizes Energy events in Canada, China, Germany, Mexico, Turkey, USA and now in Thailand.
Please visit the event website for latest updates:
GAT International Co.,Ltd., Thailand
Exhibit & Sponsorship Sales
Ms Duangrat Udomsomporn
Office: +66 519 2727
Mobile : +66 81 828 1166
Event: Oman Sustainable Energy and Technology Summit
Date: 09 – 10 December 2019
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel, Muscat, Oman
The summit takes into account, the current energy landscape; bringing together regulatory authorities, senior stakeholders, policy makers, influencers and solution providers driving the clean energy eco-system in the region.
Sustainability and clean energy feature high on the national agenda in most Middle East countries. The Sultanate of Oman incorporates sustainability as a national objective; charted out in its Vision 2020 programme. The Vision 2020 programme aims to achieve economic resilience by diversifying the Sultanate’s economy away from its traditional dependence on oil & gas exports while working towards the optimal exploitation of its natural resources.
The Sultanate of Oman is forecasting an increase in peak power demand of 53%, reaching 9.96GW by 2023, of which, 11% of all electricity generated will be from renewable energy sources. By 2030, renewable energy will account for over 30% of the energy mix.
Please visit the event website for more information:
Or contact us:
White Paper Summits