Event: The International Conference on Science and Technology (TICST) 2017
Theme: Interdisciplinary Science and Technology for the Better Quality of Life
Date: December 7-8, 2017
Venue: Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi (Thailand)
The International Conference on Science and Technology 2017 (TICST 2017) is jointly organized by the Faculty of Science and Technology, Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi (Thailand), National Pingtung University of Science and Technology (Taiwan), National Pingtung University (Taiwan), Islamic University of Indonesia (Indonesia), and Hokkaido Information University (Japan).
The aim of the conference is to bring together researchers interested in
(1) Physics, Earth Science, and Applied Physics
(2) Mathematics and Statistics
(3) Chemistry and Chemical Technology
(4) Computer Science and Information Technology
(5) Biology and Biotechnology
(6) Applied Science and related areas
The conference aims at facilitating the exchange of research ideas, stimulating collaboration and promoting young researchers. We also aim to bring all researchers, experts, scholars and practitioners together to discuss and exchange research achievement and ideas on the topic of research and practice.
Please click here to visit the event website for more information.
Educational Technology Section, 2nd Floor, Faculty of Science and Technology,
Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi
39 Moo 1, Rangsit- Nakhonnayok Road, Thanyaburi, Pathum Thani, 12110, Thailand
Phone: +66 (0)2-549-4164
Fax: +66 (0)2-549-4119
Event: Vietnam Renewable Power
Date: 18-19 Jan, 2018
Venue: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Press Release Nov. 27, 2017: Ministries, Biomass & Renewable Energy Producers Lead Discussions at Asia Renewables 2018
CMT invites you to attend the Asia Renewables 2018 – Vietnam Renewable Power on 17 – 19 January 2018, co-located with 4th Biomass & BioEnergy Asia: attendees will hear from a speakers-panel of key officials, project developers, financing and renewable energy experts, who share insights on projects, prospects, technologies and economics.
- Maximum networking benefits over 2.5 days, offering vital face-to-face interaction in key stakeholders and commercial partners in Asia’s & Vietnam’s renewable energy sectors
- Renewed FDI prospects arising from Master Plan VII & FIT
- Updates from MOIT & EVN on regulation in electricity markets & ventures in the renewable power space
- Keep track on RE Investment Hotspots in ASEAN
- Find out how international companies develops their sustainable RE portfolios through off-top solar and biomass power generation
- Prospects of Solar PV in Vietnam & Zoom into Rooftop System
- Adapting & realizing Wind power potential
- Investors’ perspective on expanding RE capacity in Vietnam
- Pre-Conference Day Site Visit to Wood Pellet Biomass Production Facility & Heineken Sustainable Brewery
Please click here to visit the event website
Event: 6th Power Southeast Asia Conference and Exhibition 2018
Date: 25 – 26 January 2018
Venue: Manila, the Philippines
Coming back on the resounding success of last year’s 5th edition at the Solaire Resort & Casino in Manila, we are pleased to announce that the 6th Power Southeast Asia Conference and Exhibition 2018 (PSEA2018) is going to take place from 25-26 Jan. in Manila, the Philippines.
Key areas to be discussed:
- Latest government policies in energy and power sector;
- Energy and power market development;
- Project financing and regional best practices;
- Coal / Gas power generation technology and innovations;
- Solar, Hydro and wind project power development and investment;
- Power transmission and distribution and infrastructure development;
- Smart grid technology and innovations;
- Power plant asset integrity management;
- Commercial and industrial solar power market in Southeast Asia.
Visit the event website for more information:
If you are interested to attend as delegate, sponsor, exhibitor or media partner, please feel free to contact us:
Event: Kuwait Sustainable Energy and Technology Summit
Date: 3 – 4 April 2018
In recent years, renewable energy has moved into developmental agenda in Kuwait, as there is a need for diversification of energy resources, climate change concerns and greater public awareness. Green energy development in Kuwait is strengthened by widespread availability of solar and wind resources and tumbling costs of alternative energy systems. The country has one of the world’s highest per capita consumption of energy which is growing with each passing year. Kuwait has a new renewable energy program under Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (KISR) and Kuwait Authority for Partnership Projects (KAPP), with the aim to generate 2GW renewable energy by 2030 which brings increasing potential in renewable energy sector and also various challenges to overcome.
Kuwait Sustainable Energy and Technology Summit, scheduled to be held on 3 – 4 April 2018, in Kuwait aims to bring together various stakeholders like ministries, research institutions and industry specialists to focus on sharing the current market trends, technological advancements and future challenges in renewable energy and sustainable development.
For more information, please visit the event website:
White Paper Summits LLC
Al Khuwair, Sultanate of Oman
Tel No: +968 24788476
Call for Papers extended to September 15, 2017 for the International Conference on Science and Technology (TICST) 2017 this December! Please visit our News and Events page.