CEERD is carrying out more and more projects with the private sector in the following areas:
- Market studies;
- Economics and financial feasibility studies;
- Business fora;
- Norms and standards;
- Environmental assessment;
- Energy and sustainable development, CDM (Preparation of PINs and PDDs).
In the framework of the EU sponsored “CURBAIR” project, CEERD has been working on the evaluation of mass transportation systems as CDM projects in Thailand, particularly the Bangkok BRT. CEERD has decided to expand its expertise in the field of other mass transportation projects with Grütter Consulting as a partner.
The core business of Grütter Consulting is matching transport with carbon finance.
The company has arranged the first carbon reduction sales of transport companies in Switzerland, and is author of the only CDM transport methodology and the first CDM transport project (TransMilenio Colombia) approved by the UNFCCC.
CEERD and its experts have cooperated with the following companies:
- 3M Thailand Ltd.
- AFNOR (French National Standardization Body)
- Asia Business Forum (ABF)
- Bangkok RAI
- Bright Management Consulting Co., Ltd. (Thailand)
- Carl Bro A/S (Glostrup, Denmark)
- Center for Management Technology (CMT)
- Cagayan Electric Power and Light Co. (CEPALCO)
- CFME-ACTIM (Agency for the International Promotion of French Technology and Trade)
- CMP Asia Ltd. (Singapore)
- Copper Development Centre (CDC)
- Diethelm Co., Ltd.
- Electricité de France (EDF)
- ENERDATA s.a. (Gières, Grenoble, France)
- EEC Energetics
- Energy, Economy, Environment Consultants Co. Ltd. (EEEC)
- Financial Times Energy
- Foster Wheeler Service (Thailand) Ltd.
- FTI (The Federation of Thai Industries)
- Informatics Management Associates Co. Ltd. (IMA)
- Institute for Industrial Production (IIP, University of Karlsruhe, Germany)
- International Resources Group, Philippines (IRG P)
- ISMED (Institute for Small and Medium Enterprises Development)
- Energy Research Centre of the Netherlands (ECN)
- Nippon Thai Co., Ltd.
- Petroleum Economics
- Petroleum Institute of Thailand (PTIT)
- Prasena (Thailand) Ltd.
- Ramboll (Denmark)
- Samart Corporation Plc Co., Ltd.
- Sun Devices Asia Pte Ltd.
- Thainox Steel Ltd.
- TISTR (Thailand Institute for Scientific and Technological Research)
- TOTAL FINA ELF
For any further information or specific request, please contact us.
The ASEAN Energy Business Forum (AEBF) in Manila, this September is the only business forum where the Ministries of Energy from the 10 ASEAN Member States join the discussions. Be a Sponsor, Exhibitor and/or Delegate at this not-to-be-missed event on this golden anniversary year of ASEAN!
On September 27-29, 2017, Powertrends 2017 incorporated with Energy Expo 2017 and Electech/Lightech 2017 provides a platform for close interaction among energy players and government authorities in ASEAN.