Event: Sustainable Energy & Technology Asia 2017 (SETA 2017)
Theme: Towards A Low-Carbon Society
Date: 8-10 March 2017
Venue: BITEC, Bangkok, Thailand
Sustainable Energy & Technology Asia 2017 (SETA 2017) is the premier energy platform in Asia to bring together industry peers, scholars, government authorities, associations for three days in Bangkok. This event is co-organised by the Ministry of Energy of Thailand and Chulalongkorn University, endorsed by the Ministry of Science and Technology and over more 40 Thai and international organisations, with over 5,000 participants from 41 countries who visited on last year edition.
This event is managed by GAT International Co., Ltd, a professional conference and exhibition management company, specialized in Energy and Technology sector for sustained growth.
1. Sustainable Energy Policy and Planning
-Energy Planning at a Regional, National and Local Scale
-Fiscal and Regulatory Policies at Supply
-Existing and Emerging Energy Markets and Reforms
-Alternative Energy Market and Policies
-Financing & Investments for Energy Supply
-Energy Integration Plan, Experiences, Challenges and Opportunities
-Regional Energy Supply Infrastructure
-Regional Policy Integration
2. Low Carbon Electricity Generation
-Smart Grids in Power System
-Low Carbon Energy Projects in Asia
-Energy Efficiency and Management
-Clean Coal Technology
-Nuclear Power in Asia
3.Green Transport and Logistics
-Novel Hybrid Vehicles
-Electric Vehicles and Infrastructure
-Novel Battery Development and Charging Systems
-Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Vehicles
-Public Transportation and Infrastructure
-Fuel Pricing and Tax Incentives for Transportation
-Bio fuels for Transportation
-Pipeline Transport and Regional Connectivity
-Floating LNG Terminal
4.Smart Cities and Green Industry
-Smart Grid for Smart Cities
-Low Energy and Low Carbon City
-Smart Waste Management
-Urban Renewable Energy
-Green Buildings and Infrastructures
-BEMS & HEMS
-ESCO Approach to Smart Cities
-ICT Application in Smart Cities
- 10,000+ visitors & delegates from the power, energy, technology & utility industries
- 500+ high-level executives & decision makers
- 500+ facilitated one-to-one meetings & business matching
- 80+ industry leading expert speakers
- 20+ hours of networking
- 4 conferences tracks
- Sustainable Energy & Technology Asia is set to become the leading annual meeting place for the energy industry; a unique place to discuss the latest sustainable energy issues and industry challenges, as well as highlight the latest technologies and solutions available to meet these challenges.
- For anyone involved in the power industry, from policymaker and operator, equipment manufacturer and product supply to service or solutions provider, SETA 2017 is the premier platform to meet key industry professionals for great networking and information sharing opportunities.
For more information, please visit the event website:
On 29-30 March 2017 in Bangkok, the 4th Asian Smart Energy & Cities Forum will offer insights into the promising breakthroughs to make the future grid resilient and transactive in nature.
Sustainable Energy & Technology Asia (SETA) in Bangkok, 8-10 March 2017 will be an international platform for meeting and discussing the latest issues in policy planning and technology advancement, and to support the global low-carbon advocacy.
Visit Thailand Energy Saving Expo 2017 on 11-13 May 2017 in Bangkok that will position Thailand as a key hub for the promotion and for the increasing awareness of energy efficient products and technology within ASEAN – co-located with LED Thailand Expo 2017.