CEERD possesses the following methodological tools for project implementation:
- An Energy-Environment Database Management Software (DBA-VOID) with several application packages for energy-environmental analysis: Structural Intensity Analysis Package (SED), Energy Balance Generation and Maintenance Package (BAL), Growth Rate and Elasticity Analysis Package (GRA), Secondary File Calculation Package (SFC) and Custom Designable Report Generation Package (REP);
- Models for Sectoral Energy Demand Analysis and Long-Term Forecasting in Developing Countries (MEDEE-S, MEDEE-S/ENV, LEAP, etc.);
- Models for Energy-Environment Supply Analysis and Long-Term Forecasting (Simulation/Optimization) (EFOM-ENV, DECPAC);
- Models for Analysis and Forecast of Electrical Utility Expansion (MAED, WASP III, ENPEP);
- Energy Policy Models (MICROCOSM); and
- Energy-Environmental Models for Estimation of Impacts of Energy Externalities, Air Pollution Emission and Dispersion and Climate Change (CO2 DB, RAINS, TEMIC, ECOSENS, ISC).
During the implementation of various regional/national projects, DBA-VOID and MEDEE S/ENV have been transferred to national energy research institutes and/or governmental agencies in charge of energy planning and policy in more than 20 countries of the Asia-Pacific Region. Meanwhile, EFOM-ENV has been transferred to 20 countries including the ASEAN countries, as well as D.P.R. Korea, India, I.R. Iran, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, P.R. China, R.O. Korea, Sri Lanka, and Tonga.
For any further information about these tools and models, please contact us.
The ASEAN Energy Business Forum (AEBF) in Manila, this September is the only business forum where the Ministries of Energy from the 10 ASEAN Member States join the discussions. Be a Sponsor, Exhibitor and/or Delegate at this not-to-be-missed event on this golden anniversary year of ASEAN!
On September 27-29, 2017, Powertrends 2017 incorporated with Energy Expo 2017 and Electech/Lightech 2017 provides a platform for close interaction among energy players and government authorities in ASEAN.