CEERD possesses the following methodological tools for project implementation:
- An Energy-Environment Database Management Software (DBA-VOID) with several application packages for energy-environmental analysis: Structural Intensity Analysis Package (SED), Energy Balance Generation and Maintenance Package (BAL), Growth Rate and Elasticity Analysis Package (GRA), Secondary File Calculation Package (SFC) and Custom Designable Report Generation Package (REP);
- Models for Sectoral Energy Demand Analysis and Long-Term Forecasting in Developing Countries (MEDEE-S, MEDEE-S/ENV, LEAP, etc.);
- Models for Energy-Environment Supply Analysis and Long-Term Forecasting (Simulation/Optimization) (EFOM-ENV, DECPAC);
- Models for Analysis and Forecast of Electrical Utility Expansion (MAED, WASP III, ENPEP);
- Energy Policy Models (MICROCOSM); and
- Energy-Environmental Models for Estimation of Impacts of Energy Externalities, Air Pollution Emission and Dispersion and Climate Change (CO2 DB, RAINS, TEMIC, ECOSENS, ISC).
During the implementation of various regional/national projects, DBA-VOID and MEDEE S/ENV have been transferred to national energy research institutes and/or governmental agencies in charge of energy planning and policy in more than 20 countries of the Asia-Pacific Region. Meanwhile, EFOM-ENV has been transferred to 20 countries including the ASEAN countries, as well as D.P.R. Korea, India, I.R. Iran, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, P.R. China, R.O. Korea, Sri Lanka, and Tonga.
For any further information about these tools and models, please contact us.
On 29-30 March 2017 in Bangkok, the 4th Asian Smart Energy & Cities Forum will offer insights into the promising breakthroughs to make the future grid resilient and transactive in nature.
Sustainable Energy & Technology Asia (SETA) in Bangkok, 8-10 March 2017 will be an international platform for meeting and discussing the latest issues in policy planning and technology advancement, and to support the global low-carbon advocacy.
Visit Thailand Energy Saving Expo 2017 on 11-13 May 2017 in Bangkok that will position Thailand as a key hub for the promotion and for the increasing awareness of energy efficient products and technology within ASEAN – co-located with LED Thailand Expo 2017.