Event: Enlit Asia, co-located with Sustainable Energy Technology Asia (SETA) & Solar & Storage Asia (SSA)
Date: 20 – 22 September 2022
Venue: BITEC, Bangkok, Thailand
From source to generation, from grid to consumer, the boundaries of the sector are blurring and this evolution is being shaped by established players, external disruptors, innovative start-ups and the increasingly engaged end-user.
Enlit Asia is the unifying brand for POWERGEN Asia and Asian Utility Week, showcases expert knowledge, innovative solutions and foresight from industry leaders, coherent with Asian strategy to achieve a smooth transition towards a low carbon energy supply.
Consistent with the industry’s shift towards renewable energy, Enlit Asia’s theme this year focuses on “Accelerating ASEAN’s Energy Transition to Achieve Carbon Neutrality”.
Summit Topics include:
• Policy direction and regulatory frameworks to drive the energy transition
• Project and investment priorities of the region’s leading utilities and IPPs
• Energy trading and the rising need for greater regional interconnection
• RE investment opportunities and roadblocks across ASEAN
• New energy, storage and the decarbonisation of power generation
• Next-gen grid development strategies
• The availability of capital across the ASEAN power sector
Why you should attend:
• Network with over 15,000 industry professionals
• 5 Knowledge Hubs free to attend for all
• Gain industry insight from more than 300 speakers
• Connect with more than 350 exhibitors
• Collaborate with industry leaders from 32 countries worldwide
Click here to visit the event page.
Enlit Asia (formerly POWERGEN Asia – Asian Utility Week) is back in Bangkok this September!
Event: Future Energy Asia Exhibition and Summit 2022Theme: Asia’s leading energy transition and transformation exhibition and summitDate: 20-22 July 2022,
Event: POWERTRENDS 2023Theme: Navigating A New Era of Technology Rivalries, Innovations and Convergence of SolutionsThought Leaders’ Roundtable DiscussionDate: 08-10 February
Do not miss “PV Guangzhou 2022” on August 10th-12th: mark its date and register for your free digital ticket now.