- To learn key concepts, methods and practices used in estimating carbon prices
- To strengthen skills in assessing and justifying choices of shadow carbon prices to be used in PDP 8 analysis
- Overview: Global Status of Carbon Pricing
- Global carbon pricing initiatives
- Explicit Carbon Price Trends
- Carbon Pricing Concepts
- Carbon tax
- Emissions trading scheme
- Overview of Methods in Estimating Carbon Prices
- Social cost of carbon
- Marginal abatement cost methods
- Shadow Carbon Pricing
Supporting Documents: Download
Bibliographical References: Download
Submit a question
Enlit Asia (formerly POWERGEN Asia – Asian Utility Week) is back in Bangkok this September!
Event: Future Energy Asia Exhibition and Summit 2022Theme: Asia’s leading energy transition and transformation exhibition and summitDate: 20-22 July 2022,
Enlit is the new brand for the worldwide series of POWERGEN and Utility Week events: Join us at Enlit Asia on 20-22 September 2022 at BITEC, Thailand!
Do not miss “PV Guangzhou 2022” on August 10th-12th: mark its date and register for your free digital ticket now.