- To establish an understanding of the key potential social and environmental impacts of the rapid development of wind and solar power
- To identify the scope and limitations of the quantification and valuation of renewable energy impacts
- To identify the state of international good practice in the assessment of impacts
- Overview of recent developments globally in wind and solar power technologies and economics
- Assessment of the potential of wind and solar for Vietnam
- Review of the potential impacts of different wind and solar technologies
- Land based solar farms
- Rooftop and on-site solar energy
- Floating solar power
- Onshore wind power
- Offshore wind power (to be discussed in detail in a separate module)
- Methods and impact parameters for assessing the impacts of renewable energy on land resources
- Overall methodology (covered in an earlier workshop)
- Agricultural land
- Forest land
Supporting Documents: Download
Bibliographical References: Download
Submit a question
Join us at Asia’s leading clean and renewable event: Asia Clean Energy Summit Exhibition & Conference 2021 will be held on 26-28 October 2021 as an hybrid event.
The 2021 edition of Future Energy Asia Exhibition & Summit will take place online from 25 to 27 August 2021. We look forward to welcoming you live this August.
Enlit is the new brand for the worldwide series of POWERGEN and Utility Week events: Join us at Enlit, on 28-30 September 2021 at ICE, BSD City, Jakarta, Indonesia !