- To understand basic concepts and best practices in offshore wind power development and in managing its impacts on the environment
- To learn best practices, standards, regulations and other measures in ensuring wind infrastructure safety
- Overview: Key trends in wind offshore technologies
- Turbine Technologies
- Fixed Bottom Substructures and Floating Technologies
- Offshore Wind Planning Criteria
- International Experiences on the use of Marine Spatial Planning (MSP) in Offshore Wind Power Development
- General Siting Criteria
- Other Criteria in relation to Other Marine Uses
- Multi-criteria Approach to Site Selection
- Environmental Impacts of Offshore Wind Power and Best Practice Measures
- Construction Phase
- Maritime Regulations and Safety Standards for Offshore Wind Farms
- International Approaches
- Vietnam’s Maritime Safety Regulations
- Navigational Aid Regulations and Standards
Supporting Documents: Download
Bibliographical References: Download
Submit a question
Join us at Asia’s leading clean and renewable event: Asia Clean Energy Summit Exhibition & Conference 2021 will be held on 26-28 October 2021 as an hybrid event.
The 2021 edition of Future Energy Asia Exhibition & Summit will take place online from 25 to 27 August 2021. We look forward to welcoming you live this August.
Enlit is the new brand for the worldwide series of POWERGEN and Utility Week events: Join us at Enlit, on 28-30 September 2021 at ICE, BSD City, Jakarta, Indonesia !