Event: 6th Annual POWER WEEK ASIA Virtual Conference
Date: 15 – 18 March 2021
POWER WEEK ASIA is the 6th annual international conference, designed for the power and energy industry. It provides 7 days of learning opportunities with C-level executives during a 4-day conference as the main event, plus 3 workshops and masterclasses with real life case studies, expert views, and valuable insights to keep ahead of the competitive market.
At POWER WEEK ASIA, you will meet industry peers from national power companies, government regulators, policy makers, renewable & IPPs, investors and suppliers from 20+ countries around the globe. With C-level speakers and attendees all under one roof, you will learn the success strategies and pitfalls of notable power projects. The conference features 20+ engaging sessions covering policy & regulations, global energy market outlook, fuel & electricity market, solar energy, energy storage, grid technologies, digitalisation, energy transition, energy mix optimisation, technology advancement, power generation efficiency, transmission, power plant, power projects, investment & financing, solar & wind tariffs and many more.
The 3 add-on workshops will provide even more in-depth learning opportunity on specific subjects such as Power Purchase Agreement, energy storage, renewable & clean energy, etc.
Grab this chance to stay one step ahead in the industry – POWER WEEK ASIA is the most anticipated power & electricity show, not to be missed!
A Speaker Lineup like no other
To find out the speakers’ profile, visit www.power-week.com/asia/speakers
Need More Reasons to Attend?
- Develop successful business strategies by obtaining up-to-date insights from experts around the world;
- Stay informed of the latest government policies and incentive support on renewable energy;
- Discover the possibilities of energy decentralisation and learn from other countries successful market liberalisation;
- Understand the reliability, affordability and sustainability of energy integration thus create a ‘balanced’ energy mix;
- Learn how to handle fuel price fluctuation and securing long term fuel sources in Asia countries;
- Hear expert opinions on balancing power demand and supply in different scenarios;
- Evaluate the reliability and sustainability of different renewable energy sources and make the right investment decision;
- Hear from solar, wind and hydropower developers and be exposed to the latest projects and real-life case studies in the industry;
- Identify the funding methods for power projects in developing and underdeveloped nations;
- Determine the potential for cross-border power trading in ASEAN;
- Be introduced to disruptive technologies such as energy storage, smart grid, mini-grid, Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial intelligence (AI) and more;
- Explore the future of electric vehicles (EVs) in Asia region and build electricity readiness for increasing EV penetration.
To attend/sponsor/exhibit/enquiry, please contact us:
Infocus International, Singapore
Ms. Weslyn Lee
Senior Marketing Executive
Email: weslyn (at) power-week.com
Tel. +65 6325 0352
The 29th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition will take place in Marseille and online as a digital event from 26th to 29th April 2021
Enlit is the new brand for the worldwide series of POWERGEN and Utility Week events: Join us at Enlit, on 28-30 September 2021 at ICE, BSD City, Jakarta, Indonesia !
Join us at the Free One-hour Webinar on 18 February!