Event: Sustainable Energy Technology Asia (SETA 2022)
Theme: Accelerating ASEAN’s Energy Transition to Achieve Carbon Neutrality
Date: 20-22 September 2022
Venue: BITEC, Bangkok, Thailand
SETA (Sustainable Energy Technology Asia) has established itself as one of the largest and premier energy platforms in Thailand, endorsed by the Ministry of Energy of Thailand, and has earned its position as Asia’s unique energy platform, gathering energy gurus from around the world to broaden the discussion and share insights into the latest global energy issues. After 6 years of successive waves of accomplishment, showcasing the latest advancements in renewable and sustainable energy policy, trends and cutting-edge technology, we can proudly say that this unparalleled event is the meeting point for all ASEAN’s energy pioneers in addressing the transition of the energy industry and its future.
In this event, we promise to bring leading technology owners showcasing their talents and products. This expo will be the meeting point for energy industry-related personnel to come together to learn and adopt solar and energy storage in their respective industries and achieve the global environment goal.
The most anticipated highlight of SETA 2022 is the showcase of Asia’s most prominent alliance between SETA 2022, Solar+Storage Asia 2022 and Enlit Asia 2022. This one-of-a-kind event will enable the entire ASEAN energy value chain to seize current opportunities, spotlight on those around the corner, and inspire the next generation to join a journey towards a sustainable energy future by addressing new challenges in the energy transition as we move towards a carbon neutral world.
What is new?
• CEO Energy Forum and Three streams of intensive content across three days.
Discussions will centre on topics including:
- Policy direction and regulatory frameworks to drive the energy transition;
- Project and investment priorities of the region’s leading utilities and IPPs;
- Energy trading and the importance of the APG in greening the grid;
- Renewable Energy investment opportunities and roadblocks across ASEAN;
- New Energy, Storage and the decarbonisation of power generation;
- Next-Gen Grid Development.
• Trade Exhibition to bring cutting edge technology showcases, business-to-business connections and business matching programs with leading technology owners around the world
• Executive Asia Award
• Initiate Start-up Program
Please visit the event website for more information:
GAT International Co.,Ltd.
Ms. Lili Geng
Tel: + 66 2 107 1944
Enlit Asia (formerly POWERGEN Asia – Asian Utility Week) is back in Bangkok this September!
Event: Future Energy Asia Exhibition and Summit 2022Theme: Asia’s leading energy transition and transformation exhibition and summitDate: 20-22 July 2022,
Event: POWERTRENDS 2023Theme: Navigating A New Era of Technology Rivalries, Innovations and Convergence of SolutionsThought Leaders’ Roundtable DiscussionDate: 08-10 February
Do not miss “PV Guangzhou 2022” on August 10th-12th: mark its date and register for your free digital ticket now.