CEERD possesses the following methodological tools for project implementation:
- An Energy-Environment Database Management Software (DBA-VOID) with several application packages for energy-environmental analysis: Structural Intensity Analysis Package (SED), Energy Balance Generation and Maintenance Package (BAL), Growth Rate and Elasticity Analysis Package (GRA), Secondary File Calculation Package (SFC) and Custom Designable Report Generation Package (REP);
- Models for Sectoral Energy Demand Analysis and Long-Term Forecasting in Developing Countries (MEDEE-S, MEDEE-S/ENV, LEAP, etc.);
- Models for Energy-Environment Supply Analysis and Long-Term Forecasting (Simulation/Optimization) (EFOM-ENV, DECPAC);
- Models for Analysis and Forecast of Electrical Utility Expansion (MAED, WASP III, ENPEP);
- Energy Policy Models (MICROCOSM); and
- Energy-Environmental Models for Estimation of Impacts of Energy Externalities, Air Pollution Emission and Dispersion and Climate Change (CO2 DB, RAINS, TEMIC, ECOSENS, ISC).
During the implementation of various regional/national projects, DBA-VOID and MEDEE S/ENV have been transferred to national energy research institutes and/or governmental agencies in charge of energy planning and policy in more than 20 countries of the Asia-Pacific Region. Meanwhile, EFOM-ENV has been transferred to 20 countries including the ASEAN countries, as well as D.P.R. Korea, India, I.R. Iran, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, P.R. China, R.O. Korea, Sri Lanka, and Tonga.
For any further information about these tools and models, please contact us.
Join us at Asia’s leading clean and renewable event: Asia Clean Energy Summit Exhibition & Conference 2021 will be held on 26-28 October 2021 as an hybrid event.
The 2021 edition of Future Energy Asia Exhibition & Summit will take place online from 25 to 27 August 2021. We look forward to welcoming you live this August.
Enlit is the new brand for the worldwide series of POWERGEN and Utility Week events: Join us at Enlit, on 28-30 September 2021 at ICE, BSD City, Jakarta, Indonesia !